Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Whole New World...

We'll, that's not actually true. When it comes to blogging, I've actually made two previous forays into the nonsense. Nonsense of course being a topographical land mass more than the time waster (that it is). I used to simply Rant about randomness for a few months, get tired of doing it, and then quit. So, if I stay true to self, some time around President's day I'll probably just stop. Just like that. What happened Eric? None of your business. In fact, you're welcome for the entertainment and few minutes of distraction.

So what to write about? I dunno. At this point, I'm really just doing my insomniac thing and after reading some crappy blog i got linked to off of Digg.com, I thought, " I can do that crap again." I used to mostly Rant about stuff on my page on the infamous The 711 website, but if I'm actually going to keep this up, I should probably be less constricting.

What I will tell you is when trying to find the website that was my second blogging foray, I stumbled on a gem of a blog. Simon Says is what google threw at me first. This thing is awesome. Apparently someone throws a blogger awards. But the only people seem to be Asian. Which would seem to make sense given the blogger looks like he host the Malaysian Family Feud and the links on the side read like a Chinese buffet menu made love to a family of backpacker rave DJs. But I digress. There is an award for regional blog, despite that it already seems to be quite regional. I think I'll throw an awards ceremony in Minnesota and give out awards for east of the river and west of the river (but what about Lake Itasca Bloggers?). And the girl who won most influential... a blond Asian. Boo. Certain groups of people don't need to be blond. If I were to make a Venn diagram for this situation, one circle would say white people, the second would say everybody else and in the middle/conjoining circle would be the hair colors black, brown and white or grey(dependent on your Gandolf preference). Now I know that Rhode just said out loud
"That's Racist" and I don't care. Know you're limitations, just ask Melissa Joan Hart. That's why I will never grow out my hair (so stop asking).

Well first one is done. I'm getting tired now, so it seems to have done the trick. Hasta manana.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Love you. Love your writing. Seriously. You should probably look into anything and everything about blogging and profiting from blogging because the world needs to read your musings. Not even kidding. Over and out.